1964-REM Remolding Universals & Customs
Do you have a pair of universal-fit in-ear monitors that you've invested in, but can't seem to keep them staying in your ears? We have the perfect solution. You can now get your existing monitors remolded with custom acrylic shells so that you get a perfect seal every time. We go to great lengths to preserve the original sound signature that you've grown to love. Ask us if your brand and model qualifies for this great low-budget alternative.
Remolding service includes
• Inspection of components
• Measurement of original Frequency/Phase response
• Transfer of original components into a custom shell
• Installation of removable cable components (Optional)
• Tuning earpiece to match original Frequency/Phase response
• 30 day fit guarantee
• 1 year limited craftsmanship warranty (excludes original drivers)
• Read warranty details
Note: Original earphone MUST use Balanced Armature Transducers. A $25 charge will apply if crossover is located in the "Y" junction of the cord.
Attention: A 1964 detachable cord is not included in the base remolding price, please see the options to the left if you'd like to upgrade to a 1964 detachable cable.
• Clear (note, oxidation will occur)
• 50 inch (add $32)
• 64 inch (add $38)
• No Engraving
• 1964 logo pic
• Simple artwork (add $40) pic
• Advanced artwork (add $65) pic
• Brushed Aluminum Faceplates (add $75) pic
• Authentic carbon fiber (add $100) pic
• Wooden Faceplates (add $100) pic
• Clear color pic
• Translucent color pic
• Solid color pic
• Clear canals (add $25) pic
• Glitter (add $50) pic
• Recessed sockets (add $25) pic
• Ambient ports (add $50) n/a with solid colors pic
• Soft canals (add $50) Not all models qualify
Click here to see our Color options.
View Product Gallery
*Base price does not include customizations that are noted as an additional cost.